воскресенье, 13 мая 2012 г.

questions and answers ( lesson 8)

  
1) I think that cameras inside  the court must be unallowed.


2) According to Jaffrey Toobin, yesterday in the U.S Supreme Court was discussed issue about Affordable Care Act and Obama Care. According to Toobin the judges were not buying that arguments.
 

3)The leader of the Roman Catholic Church Benedict XVI. The tone of the crowd waiting for Benedict in Mexico was happy and friendly. According to the report, Benedict urged Mexicans to rely on their faith in the battle to get rid of poverty and the violence. In my opinion , visiting of a religious leader was very important  for Mexico, because it help to people collect  their emotional strength .

4)Nelson Dellis use the mnemonic technique. The memorization technique featured in this report  is good but I just imagine a picture or anything else what I need to remember and it « technique »  help me.
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий